Our ESG Strategy demonstrates how we respond, commit, and disclose our actions. These actions aim to mitigate impact on global climate and social challenges that influence everyday UK real estate decisions
We influence people by striving for long term satisfaction, comfort, and health of our employees, community, occupants.
We influence resilience by delivering trust, transparency and quality to our clients, investors, and partners.
We influence our planet by monitoring resource consumption, emission contributions and ecological enhancement.
Whilst our ESG strategy is ultimately governed by Artemis Interiors Services Ltd., we have a dedicated ESG committee that meet monthly to oversee the implementation and monitoring of our policies, strategies, and targets. Our ESG Strategy is integrated into our business structure and supply chain to ensure impact is felt across our three pillars.
ESG Strategy 2023
Our office and employees.
The spaces that we retrofit, and people working within it.
Building neighbours and stakeholders, as well as the
wider community of the locations that we work in.
Read the ESG Strategy here.
Our ESG Roadmap
- Finalise our ESG Strategy
- Select a dedicated health and wellbeing representitive
- Publish our ESG Strategy
- Begin GHG emission data collection for 2023
- Complete employee ESG questionnaire
- Set annual philanthropic targets
- Revise supply chain processes and questionnaire
- Implement feedback from emplovee ESG questionnaire
- Implement a corporate operational waste strategy
- Implement an employee health and wellbeing policy
- Submit 01 ESG report to employees
- Report on GHG emissions
- Set a GHG emission target for 2025
- Enhance construction utility data efficiency
- Implement supplier ESG requirements
- Global Wellness Day
- International Men's Health Week
- Submit Q2 ESG report to emplovees
- Review the WELL standard for our office
- Provide ESG specific training to all employees
- Artemis volunteering days
- Submit Q3 ESG report to emplovees
- World Mental Health Day
- Conduct employee mental health training
- Detail a Net Zero roadmap for our corporate activities
- Submit 04 ESG report to employees